Saturday, September 25, 2010

The mad scientist presents...

Every so often when I randomly get inspired, I go into what my husband calls my mad scientist mode. I have absolutely no concept of time or anything else really. I sit in the middle of my living room floor, indian style, and am throughly burried in inks, papers, glimmer mist, primas, punches etc etc. This canvas was the result of one of my mad scientist spells. The mess in my living room afterward was amazing. It truly was.


This was sooo much fun to do. I knew I wanted a watercolor background effect. So I used my nonstick craft sheet and lots of colors of distress ink with my mini mister. I also used a ton of glimmer mist. I did some masking. The flowers in the lower corner were stamped with archival ink. Annnnd everything is adhered with zip dry. And its holding up quite well. It was well worth the mess :)

1 comment: