Monday, March 14, 2011

Life through the viewfinder

Thats how I live now since I've discovered my new found love of photography. I look at everything as if I'm looking through my viewfinder. And especially now that warmer weather is FINALLY here and spring is coming I'm seriously itching to get outside and take pictures! Thats all I've been able to think about. So saturday my bestie and I went out driving just to see what we could see through our viewfinders. People looked at us as if we had two heads pulling over on the side of the road, but sometimes thats the cost of getting the shot you want haha. We finally ended up at a park as the sun was setting and the sun reflecting off the water made for some beautiful shots, we had a ball! It's so much fun to have a camera buddy :) I know I have soooooooo much more to learn but shes taught me so much and I appreciate so much her help and patience with me :) So heres some of what I captured...


No comments:

Post a Comment