Sunday, April 28, 2013

Simon says stamp and show challenge: Color

I am barely coming schreeching in at the last minute with this! I got home later than I was expecting and didn't have as much time to work on this as originally planned. But I finished! Even if some of the paint was still a little damp ;) Anyway here is my entry for the Simon says stamp and show challenge! I couldn't pass up the opportunity because I love love love working with any kind of color. Especially inks and paints! My fingers are usually multi-color on the regular. :)

2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS COLOURS!! Loving the texture too! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ~ I love this piece ~ the textures and the way the colors bleed into each other. Beautiful!!
    Mary ~ Southern Gothic Whimsy

    ReplyDelete